cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6320 Support Code 5011

gb919
Apprentice

I have a MG6320 cannon printer.  When the machine is turned on, support code 5011 is displayed.  The printer head will not move when the access cover is opened.  Please provide troubleshooting suggestions. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi. My Canon MG2520 printer I've used about 10 times doesnt work anymore. The yellow and green lights flash all the time. Some one here told me to do something like turn it on and off three times and hold a button or something. It worked for one printing function then went out again. Now I've lost those instructions. Do you know what I should do? Toss the printer out or keep trying? Sorry to be a grouch. It just seems like such a simple thing to have a printer that works. Thank you for any help.

Announcements