cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3620 Printer Setup

Danmire
Apprentice

I just got my MG3620 printer.  I foillowed the instructions to get it ready for setup. I turned the power on.  But it keeps alternating flashes betwen the power light and the error light.  It'll alternate flashing 22 times and then pause before it starts again.  It've unplugged, removed the ink cartridges and gone through the power up process numerous times and it still just starts the flashing the 2 times every time I repower up.  So I can't even get to setting it up on my computer.

Thanks

Dan 

2 REPLIES 2

dianag
Apprentice

me also mine is flashing 22 times.  

BillS
Mentor

Hi Danmire,

The power and alarm light alternating twice indicate that the print head is not moving normally.

Cancel printing and turn off the machine.

Then confirm the following.

• Confirm that there are no materials (e.g. the protective material or jammed paper) that is preventing the FINE cartridge holder from moving.

If any, remove the materials.

• Confirm that the FINE cartridges are installed properly.

Open the paper output cover. When the head cover opens, push up the ink cartridge lock lever to confirm that the FINE cartridges are installed properly. After that, close the paper output cover.

After confirming the conditions above, turn on the machine again.

Important

When you clear the jammed paper or protective material that is preventing the FINE cartridge holder from moving, be careful not to touch the clear film.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements