cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2450 cuts off bottom of page

grahammash
Apprentice

I'm trying to print a form from the web (PDF) on my MG2450 but it cuts off the bottom of the form every time. Fit-to-page or scaling make no difference. The form prints OK on a Brother printer. 

2 REPLIES 2

dleb
Apprentice

I have the problem of the cannon printer cutting off the bottom of  documents every time just like many usders.

We have tried to change margins, use different programs, rescale, to fit etc....etc....etc.....

I tried using LEGAL SIZE paper hoping that it would just continue to print ....but NO LUCK.

It is NOT that the paper is unsupported.

it has to be in the actual Programming of the PRINTER itself.

Hi dieb,

Thanks for reaching out to Canon USA! The MG2450 isn't a model that's supported by Canon USA. 

If you're here in the USA, you'll want to double-check your model number and ensure you have the software and drivers installed on your computer for your exact Canon printer model. You'll find the most recent software on our site HERE.

Once you've done that, if you're still having problems, you'll want to reach out to our friendly support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). They're available weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET). 

If you are outside the US, you'll want to reach out to Canon support in your country. Click HERE to find support contact information.

Announcements