cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 2520 Won't feed paper

martygnt8
Apprentice

I have a MG 2520 and it will not feed paper.  It is communicating with computer and if I help push the paper through it will print.  When the rollers try to feed the bar bounces back and forth and knock really hard against the printer.  Sounds really loud.  Can anyone help, please.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, martygnt8!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Unplug the power and remove any paper from the unit.  Next, make sure that there are no obstructions in the paper paths.  Once this has been done, turn the printer back on and load a single sheet of paper to see if the unit can print.

If the feedfing issues persist, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Drams
Apprentice
I have the same problem has anyone found a solution?
Announcements