cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to find where I can download CD label print. I just got a new computer.

Macma
Apprentice

I just bought a new computer and have used CD Label print for years but I can't find it on the Canon website. I could go to some of those 3rd party sites, but they just load you down with stuff I don't want. I need to find out where I can download it. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Tiffany

Hi Macma!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) and the model of the equipment you're using.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks, I have Win 7, 32 bit computer. My printer is a Pixma MG5420. Thank you.

Ramona
Authority

Hi Macma,

The Easy-PhotoPrint EX program that comes with the printer can be downloaded from the Canon USA website and assist you with printing CD labels.  Please click here to go to the Drivers and Software page for your PIXMA MG5420.  Once on the initial download page for your model, please do the following:

1. Verify that the operating system detected in the "OPERATING SYSTEM" drop-down menu is correct, and if it is not, please click the drop-down menu to select your operating system.

2. Next, please click on the red arrow next to the "SOFTWARE" section and click the EASY-PHOTOPRINT EX file. When you do, a red DOWNLOAD button will appear. Please click on the checkbox below the DOWNLOAD button, then click the red DOWNLOAD button to begin the download. The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi,

I have the same situation- just got a new computer and need to download software for cd label print Canon MG5250, windows 7, 64 bit.

Help!!

🙂

Hi, Squeezer!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

@AnnaKrov wrote:

I have Canon IP4200 and I use RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Maker for printing CD labels. It supports Pixma MG5420, Canon MG5250 and other, you can do my essay and download soft and see all printers here: Support Printers

Hello,

I have just got my second printer, it's Canon TS8090. Can I also use the RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Maker? How do I install it? Thanks.

Announcements