11-13-2016 08:17 PM
I recently purchased an MG3620 and I can't seem to setup the printer using the wireless connection. The printer is not being found on the network. When I press and hold the wireless button (per on screen instructions) the on button does not flash once as it says it should on the screen. Can anyone help?
11-15-2016 11:51 AM
To set up your PIXMA MG3620 for wireless use with your Windows 10 computer, please follow these steps:
1. Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support
2. Type PIXMA MG3620 in the "Enter a Model" box and click the GO.
3. Under Recommended, please click the "Select" button next to the MG3600 series Full Driver & Software Package.
4. If you agree, please select the check box next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".
5. Click the Download button.
6. If a Save As box appears, click Save.
To install your PIXMA MG3620 for wireless use, please follow these steps:
1. If the Wi-Fi lamp on your PIXMA MG3620 is flashing, press the STOP button.
2. Hold down the Wi-Fi button on your PIXMA MG3620 until the ON lamp start to flash and then release the Wi-Fi button.
3. Press the COLOR button.
4. Press the Wi-Fi button. The Wi-Fi lamp should now be blinking quickly and the ON lamp should be on.
5. Back on your computer, open your Downloads folder.
6. Double click [win-mg3600-1_0-jucd.exe]. Files will extract.
Follow the prompts to install your PIXMA MG3620 for wireless use and the installation will complete.
If you would like to see the step by step process of setting up your PIXMA MG3620, please click the following link:
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:
09-13-2017 05:34 PM
im having same problem. i just recently got new modem with new id and password.
i use macbook
hope someone can help soon...as I am in urgent need to getting printer to work.
i followed the instructions from pamphlet.
1. turn printer on
2. press wifi til on button flashes
3. press colour
but then what?
09-13-2017 05:41 PM
Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!
The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.
If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.
If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.
We hope this helps!