cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to I scan a document and save it to my computer?

jmkj1234
Apprentice

I just bought a PIXMA MG2920. How to I scan a document and save it to my computer? There is no buttons on the front, just the print buttons.

16 REPLIES 16

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jmkj1234,

To scan with your PIXMA MG2920, the IJ Scan Utility can be used.  To view how to scan, please use the following link:

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Is the support available for Windows 10? I too have not been able to find the IJ Scan Utility. And most of the time my printer does not get detected over the network, even though I can print Word documents.

I have a cannon MG3250 and wish nto sxcan to my Windows 10 computer. How do I connect it

John-G,

We are not familiar with the MG3250 that you mentioned.  If you are outside of the United States, visit www.canon.com to visit the website for the Canon contact center in your region.  They should be able to assist you with scanning.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

where to find the IJ Scan utilities for Windows 10?

Hello.

You can find the IJ Scan Utility in the Start Menu.  Open the Start Menu and go to Programs in order to access the Canon Utilities.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Canon Utilities should be under All Apps in windows 10 and filed under the C catagory. 

Hope this helped.

I use a Mac and i can't figure out how to scan.

What about for Macs?

Announcements