cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I scan multiple pages and have them save as one pdf file? I keep getting a file for each.

trepc
Apprentice

I'm new to my Canon Pixma multifunction and having a difficult time getting settings correct to scan from my automatic feeder multiple pages and get them to email as one document.    Suggestions please?  

59 REPLIES 59

This worked on my Pixma MX922. Wayne

Kneeknaw
Apprentice
We have a CANON PIXMA MG3620

We have to load one page at a time in order to scan

Help!

Patrick2
Apprentice

johnaarons1
Apprentice

how do i scan multiple pages and have them saved as one pdf  file? I hav a  LIDE 110

tonyalm
Apprentice

I also would like to know how to scan multiple pages with my canon TS3120. Unfortunately it does not have a self-feeder. Is there anyway to scan 1 page and have the program to ask if you want to scan a second page??

dianeglover
Apprentice

For years I have been able to scan multiple pages on my MX892 into one PDF until yesterday. Not sure what changed as now I can scan multiple pages but they are saved as individual pages. Any suggestions are appreciated. 

in scan settings >> data format >> drop down [multiple pdf]

Sooz
Apprentice

Canon Pixma MX475 Windows 10

In Canon Quick Menu

select scan settings,

select document scan,

in Scan Options select your required input

in Save Settings - Data Format select PDF (multiple pages)

Select OK

Then select Document scan

I have IR 2520, two prinetrs, with DADF-AB1, and I am desperate because the scanner makes a file for each page.

Please help me to scan multiple pages into one file.

Thank you

Orsan Calin

Hi, Orsan!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Announcements