cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble printing double sided using Excel Mac 2011 and MX922.

linfeld
Apprentice

In the Excel print dialog, there is no two sided option.  Other apps have a check box in their print dialogs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello linfeld.

Unfortunately, if you are able to perform double sided or duplex printouts from other programs, the issue would have to be related to the Excel document or Excel itself.  Please contact Microsoft for possible assistance with this program.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello linfeld.

Unfortunately, if you are able to perform double sided or duplex printouts from other programs, the issue would have to be related to the Excel document or Excel itself.  Please contact Microsoft for possible assistance with this program.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I disagree that it is a Microsoft problem.  Here's why.

I have both a Canon MX 922 and Canox iP4700.

I can print duplex from MS Office for Mac 2011 from the iP4700, but I cannot do so from the MX 922.  the iP4700 gives me a duplex print option; the MX 922 does not.

If this were a Microsoft issue with Office 2011 not supporting duplex printing, then I wouldn't be able to print duplex from my iP4700.

Given the above, it certainly appears to be an issue with the MX 922 printer and drivers.

Hello.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue.  Please contact our support group using the link below for additional assistance.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Announcements