cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error B200 when changing Print head for Canon MP600

MariyaS
Apprentice

Hello,

It looks like this has been posted before but I need help.  The print head for my mp600 went bad (burned) after 4 years and I went online to buy one from which looked like a legitimated retailer.  It didn't come in a canon box though but it looks identical to the one I am replacing. 

When I replace the print head with the new one I get an error B200 and 5010.  No response from printer. Cat Sad 

If I replace the new one with the old, broken one, then the printer gladly accepts it and works fine until it gives me another error related to the broken print head - U052.

How do I get it to accept the new print head (fix error b200)?

Thanks,

Mariya

2 REPLIES 2

MariyaS
Apprentice
I noticed that the forum moderator has ignored my question. Does this mean that he doesn't know the answer, there has been some directive to no answer this question or has this been beat to death and I should know the answer? I need to know if I should try buying another print head directly from canon or if my printer is kaput and will not accept another print head ever. Please help.

Hi, MariyaS!

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, and the community has not yet responded to your query please feel free CONTACT US by phone and we'll get you up and running as quickly as possible!

Announcements