cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplex (two-sided) printing prints low quality images (MG7520 Printer)

johncpatterson
Apprentice

Hello all, when I use duplex (two-sided) printing (set to high quality) on my Pixma MG7520 printer, I find my images printed are of a very low resolution.  I realize this might be intentional, and that the printer might be trying to save ink as to not bleed through to the other side, however are there any settings I can change to prevent this?  Should I use a different driver?  Any thoughts?  Thank you very much! 

- John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you only use black ink you can try by print options in the tab maintance to change ink cardridge-options to only black. Maybe a little late but i just figure this out 😛

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

James_C

Hi johncpatterson,

Click HERE for detail steps to perform to acheive the best quality duplex prints possible from the PIXMA MG7520.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for your reply, however the instructions that you linked to do not refer to any settings that affect quality and/or images.  Does anyone else have any ideas by chance?

Thanks!

- John

If you only use black ink you can try by print options in the tab maintance to change ink cardridge-options to only black. Maybe a little late but i just figure this out 😛

Thank you so much!
Announcements