Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Canon mx432 will not connect appears stuck in fax mode

My printer does not respond and connect I am using an IMAC .it has been working but a piece of paper stuck in the printer . I removed it and then it was printing with garbled lines  I did maintenance and changed the ink but now not responding at all the FAX stuff keeps coming up but I do not use the fax it is not set up I need my printer this weekeend.  Help me please

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Canon mx432 will not connect appears stuck in fax mode

Hi Ellenblewett017                     

Based on the specfic different issues described, It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

I tried phoning but they are closed until monday. Is there any where else I can  phone. I must scan and submit the requirements for a visa by Monday or I lose my deposit please help me

New Contributor

OK I can see a small piece of paper in the outside back of the computer how do I open the back of the printer I know it opens and I can see a bit of white in the crack. Please someone tell me how to open the back