cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS9020 print error in wireless mode

etp
Enthusiast

Tried to print from MS word this morning and got a print error that would not clear. Printed a PDF with no issue but was difficult clearing the print que. USB worked fine. Also worked all week on wifi with no issues. The DOC did have a complex digital image in it for scanning at a theater. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

etp
Enthusiast

Fixed it by myself. noticed that my connection kept changing to my 5G network. So I did a reset of the router and the N  network is back to full strength. This printer will not work on 5G at any time or place in the space time continuum. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

etp
Enthusiast

seems to be a connectivity issue as it will not print at all at this time over WIFI.

Hi, etp!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

etp
Enthusiast

Fixed it by myself. noticed that my connection kept changing to my 5G network. So I did a reset of the router and the N  network is back to full strength. This printer will not work on 5G at any time or place in the space time continuum. 

Announcements