cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Quick menu running at start up?

spetho2001
Enthusiast

I have a MG22220 Canon printer/scanner with Windows 7 and IE 11. The computer has been running a little erratic at start up. In the Quick Menu preferences the "Run Quick menu at Start-up" is unchecked and yet when I go to MSCONFIG (System Configuration Utility) in Windows and look at "START" the "Run Canon Quick Menu" is enabled or the box is checked. That should not be. Can anyone tell me why this would of happened?

I unchecked the box in MSCONFIG to see if that solves my problems.

Thank you,

TomS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi spetho2001,

We can check to see if the Quick Menu is located in your Startup items on your computer.  If it is, removing it from the Startup items may resolve the issue you are experiencing.  To do this, please go to your Start Menu, then All Programs, then Startup. If the Quick Menu is located there, please right-click over it and select Delete.  Next, please restart your computer.  If you still experience difficulty with it launching, or if it did not appear in your Startup items, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi spetho2001,

We can check to see if the Quick Menu is located in your Startup items on your computer.  If it is, removing it from the Startup items may resolve the issue you are experiencing.  To do this, please go to your Start Menu, then All Programs, then Startup. If the Quick Menu is located there, please right-click over it and select Delete.  Next, please restart your computer.  If you still experience difficulty with it launching, or if it did not appear in your Startup items, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements