cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma photo/all in one printer

mommasboy630
Apprentice

Need a suggestion for a Canon Pixma photo/all in one printer that is compatible with an Imac Mavericks 10.9

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi mommasboy630,

Many of our current model All-in-One printers are compatible with the Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) operating system.  So we can provide you with the best recommendation for your needs, please reply with the following information:

1. Do you require faxing capability?

2. Does the printer need to have wireless or networking capability, or is a USB connection adequate?

3. Is there a particular price range you are trying to stay within?

4. Will you require the ability to scan 35 mm film or slides?

5. What is the largest size paper you will be using in the printer?

6. Will the printer need to have an Apple AirPrint interface?

7.  Does the printer need to be able to print on CD/DVDs?

We look forward to hearing from you!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

mommasboy630
Apprentice

I need to be able to scan, copy, print and it does not have to be used on my WI FI.  I would like the capability of using it with slides once in awhile like my Pixma 800 that I have now has.  But it won't work with my Mavericks 10.9.  My main interest is in top quality PHOTO printing and the largest photo I print is an 8 by 10.  I loved my Pixma 800 so a printer in that price range would be fine.  I do not need to fax.

Thank you very much for this information,

Joy Nuttall

Ramona
Authority

Hi again mommasboy630,

We currently do not have an All-in-One printer available that has the ability to scan slides or film; however, based on the other requirements you provided, we recommend the PIXMA MG7520, PIXMA MG7120 or PIXMA MG6620.

Please click here for information on where to purchase Canon products.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

jw2014
Apprentice
I normally use Navigator EX to scan documents and photos. But, I could not open my MG 4210 Navigator EX 5 today. How can I fix this problem? Is there any online version of PIXMA MG 4210 Navigator EX that I can download? Thanks!
Announcements