07-12-2013 03:10 AM
I found a solution to the error 5200. Begin with the printer off. Press and hold the stop button. While holding stop, press the power button and hold for 10 sec. Then, release stop button and press it 5 times. Release all. The power button will flash a few times and then the LED will go solid. Once the power light is solid, turn printer off. Then turn back on and GET PRINTING!
08-13-2013 06:26 PM
I have had this error several times, I always figure it out, but then when it happens again I forget what I did! So, just happened again tonight after my 4 year old went on a toy copying binge, and this time I bookmarked the fix!
1. Turn off the printer .
2. Press the Stop button for 2 second and hold it.
3. Press the On button, hold it and release the Stop button.
4. Press Stop button 5 times then release together, with the On button.
5. LCD display will blank and now reseting.
6. Computer will detect new hardware just ignore it.
7. Turn off the printer then turn it On.
I also removed my cartridges and cleaned the heads after powering it back on. Hope this helps you!
It worked great, have to follow the instructions exactly
took two attempts.
11-12-2013 08:16 PM
11-17-2013 10:24 AM
OMG.......it worked!!!!! Thank you so much for the immediate fix! I have been printer less for the last two weeks and I was getting more and more upset everyday. I bookmarked it too