Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Canon PIXMA MX922: PGBK not printing

I have a Canon PIXMA MX922 printer and suddenly the PGBK catridge is not printing although the ink level is almost full. I have looked through the forums, but never found a clear solution for this issue. I have tried replacing the catridge with a new one and I did deep cleaning several times, with no avail. When I do the nozzle check pattern, I do not see the PGBK printing nor the grids.

Suggestions?

Product Expert

Re: Canon PIXMA MX922: PGBK not printing

Hi Alzanki,

You can try removing and reseating the ink tanks and print head in the printer by following the steps shown here, then performing a print head alignment by following the steps shown here to see if this will resolve the issue.  Should the issue continue, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.