cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG6220 error 6c10. Any suggestions?

Canonjs
Apprentice

2 REPLIES 2

Julius
Rising Star

Hi Canonjs,

Please try unplugging the printer for at least 10 minutes.  If the error returns, you'll want to contact our technical support agents.  Just click on Contact Us to drop us a line.

Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

What a joke Canon has become..at least in the category of home printers!  Unplug the printer..are you serious?  I have already talked to your "technical support" staff.  Very elusive commentary as to exactly what this error message is.  Told I have two options: take it to a service center or contact a special number for a loyalty offer to purchase a new printer.  The offer was no incentive over going to a local retail store.  The service center charged me a reasonable upfront evaluation fee of $25.00, had the printer for three days, knows it has no paper jams or kinks in the ink lines, ready to replace the purge assembly, was told by the service center's Canon contact that my machine is now on the "do not support" list and you can not send him the part I need.  This for a printer purchased just over a year ago?!  I am out the $25.00 and another $25.00 for the two new black ink cartridges I just put in.  Thanks for the misdirection and worthless information.  I bought an Epson yesterday, installed it this morning with no problem and good riddance Canon.  

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements