cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG5320 Printer won't print cd labels

jeffharms
Contributor

When I ask it to print on a cd, it thinks  i want to put a paper in the paper tray.!!!!!

following all directions in Easy photo ex....

HELP!!!!!!!

Also, as an aside:

1.  stupid stupid program.   Really stupid.

2.  the options for printing an image to disc are :  spiral, random...multiples of 50.... This is IDIOTIC.  What about the setting for "just print my **bleep** picture on the disc, like normally, once, in the middle, backslash DUH."????

4 REPLIES 4

Naomi
Enthusiast

Hi jeffharms,

Thanks for posting on the Canon USA Forum!  

Please note, the Canon Forums aren't intended for immediate support, however you can feel free to contact our Tech Support Team by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET, excluding holidays), or email 24 x 7 by clicking HERE.

We appreciate your continued interactions on our forum in accordance to Canon's Forum Guidelines.

Thanks!

I don't speak "telephone"  can you give me just the phone number... no funny stuff?

Hello jeffharms!

We're so sorry you had problems with the contact number previously mentioned.  Here's the available support contact numbers for Canon USA.

Canon USA Customer Support:

Phone:     1-800-OK-CANON or 1-800-652-2666
TDD:     1-866-251-3752

If you have any difficulties with the phone numbers above, feel free to click on this link to email us directly for support.

Thanks!

jeffharms
Contributor

So, I phoned and the guy at canon was extremely helpful.  The customer service is so good.

The fix involved re-downloading the printer driver and the program EZ print ex.   (no de-installation needed, just install over the top).  then restarted the computer. Then I deleted the printer among my printers and re-added it.  then restarted again (to be sure)

totally works now.

Announcements