cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Lost a Loyal Customer

nwgirl4life
Apprentice

Dear Canon,

I will never buy another product from you again. I purchased a MG3500, it has been nothing but trouble. The paper never fed correctly and now there are ongoing issues with the printer ink. This is the worst product with little QA. Yes I'm a techie, I can tell when a product has been poorly manufactured. 

The time and money wasted is not worth another penny of my money. I hope enough people see this message and never purchase a printer from you again. Here is how pushing bad products affects us:

I needed to print important insurance papers for a deadline, I can't because your printer is malfunctioning and doesn't think there is any ink

The reset instructions don't work not to mention I wasted money purchasing additional cartdridges because I believed the false reading

The last time I had major problems I was ill, I had to print 10 pages, which took roughly 2 hours of troubleshooting then hand feeding 

The two hours I spent tonight means I've not been able to work which means I now need to cram in two more hours tomorrow

Now because I've given up on your printer, I have to spend time I don't have shopping for another printer and I don't feel well and I don't want to carry too much weight. 

This is why you've lost a loyal customer. I will never purchase another canon product, you are too high maintenance.

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi nwgirl4life,

We are happy to assist you with any difficulty you are experiencing with your printer.  We ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge, and provide you with servicing options if needed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements