cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageClass MF8580cdw Printer Issues

Allbright
Apprentice

I just purchased the MF8580cdw and the printer is having problems. A portion of the printed page is faded/not showing up at all. To show you my problem I have copied a blank black page and scanned it to show you what my problem looks like. I don't believe its the toner as I have tried black and color printout with both showing the same problems. I assume this is a hardware issue and might have to return it which is a hassle. Please let me know if there is a fix. 

The Copied page is entirely black. (This is the printer's very first print job and after printing ten more pages its still the same)

Printout.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Allbright.

Since this issue happens on color copies and black & white copies, it does indicate that there may be an internal issue and more troubleshooting will need to be performed on the machine.  However, these troubleshooting steps will need to be performed with a Telephone Technical Support Representative.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please call 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST. 

Have a good day.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements