cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageClass MF8380Cdw

terryjwilkens
Apprentice

I have a Canon Color ImageCLASS MF8380Cdw laser printer.  I print using the wireless connection from both an iMac and an HP Laptop.  I haven't successfully scanned using the wireless connection.  Is it not an option with this printer?  I don't see wireless scanning instructions anywhere.....  Does anyone know? 

2 REPLIES 2

Deborah
Enthusiast

Hi terryjwilkens,

Yes, you can scan over your wireless network using either Windows or Mac.  The scanning instructions do not reference "wireless", however you can refer to the below articles in the FAQ area of your laser printer's product page on the Canon USA website:

Article: Scanning Documents and Saving Them in a Computer (USB & Network Connection) (MF8080/MF8380)

Article: Scanning with the MF Toolbox (DPIS Mac Scanner Driver V2.0)

Once reaching the website, you can copy and paste the article name in the Search box, then select the article for the details.

If further assistance is needed, feel free to Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

zypt
Apprentice
₪₪ this is clearly an issue that canon has not addressed adequately with regard to its drivers and tailoring to users.

canon has to clean it up to compete with hp's and we want choices other than hp. i've owned this same machine ― Canon ImageClass MF8380Cdw― and i've been relentless attempting to learn its functions relative to mac.

NOT WORKING
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements