cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not scan wireless from my MG5220 printer to computer - error message

mreynolds126
Apprentice

I'm trying to scan a document as a PDF to my Windows 7 comptuer.   I have the MG 5220 printer. I'm able to print wirelessly from the computer to printer. 

When I try to scan something, I get the following error on my computer screen:

cannon printer driver.png

I've downloaded the most recent MP Navigator from Canon's website, restarted my computer, and the issue still happens.

What am I missing? What should I check?  Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated! I'd love to start scanning some things to my computer ASAP (work related).

Thanks,

Mary

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Mary!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which applications you're trying to scan through. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is ready to help by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi,

Here's more informaiton...

I have the MG 5220 Printer, I am attempting to scan a piece of paper in the printer to my Windows 7 computer. I start the 'scan' to PC process as PDF (document) on the Printer.  Hit the "color" choice button and then on My PC I get the error message that I showed in my 1st post. 

I'm not sure what other applications you need from me? 

I installed the MP Navitgator from the Cannon website under the drivers needed for the MG52220. 

I'd be happy to provide more information, if you can tell me what other information will be helpful to the community.

Thanks for the help!

Mary

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements