cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new MX922 printer not working

DanielMF
Apprentice

Hi,

I've bought the Canon printer pixma MX922 from amazon, brought it to Brasil in the checked baggage of an AA flight.

Unfortunatelly, when I tried to turn it on here in Brasil, I could never get it to print anything.

Everytime I turn it on, I get the error code 6000 or the error 6001. I already looked everywhere to see if there is any object in the line feed path, but found nothing. It never printed any page, so there can not be a paper jam.

The first times I turned it on, I got the error C000 also, besides, 6000 and 6001, and could reach the cleaning step of the initial setup. However, now I only get these 6000/1 errors.

What should I do?

7 REPLIES 7

DanielMF
Apprentice

Anyone?

Sigrid27
Apprentice
Same here. We should be refunded.

jamesbreneman
Apprentice

I advise anyone getting this type of error sequence to return the MX922 immediately for a refund... Canon abviously has a design or manufacturing proble, and they haven't solved it for YEARS!

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

If are outside of the United States, visit www.canon.com to reach the Canon contact center in your area.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Got in touch with Canon technical support, and after discussing the problem they agreed it was a non-working printer, sent me a new one, and I sent the non-working one back to them... the new one works fine... Jim B

Sigrid27
Apprentice
Will do. It's a huge paper weight at my house waiting on the resurrection...

SMITHKA
Apprentice

dID YOU GET A RESOLUTION? i am having the same code 6000 with my MX922 but mine isnt new. Don't use alot but not under warrenty. I think I got it about 11 months ago.

Announcements