cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

03130031-2F26

kabbani_sweets
Apprentice

what would be the cause of 03130030-2F26 on canon imageprograf iPF605 .... thanks

2 REPLIES 2

carmicklec
Apprentice

Same error only on an iPF815

patio
Apprentice

2019-11-08
Canon imagePrograf iPF815 (not iPF810 iPF820 iPF825 but probably applicable)
Solved for me.

Hardware Error 03130031-2F26 ("Carriage inoperable", per service manual, page 8-6)
Hardware Error 03130031-4027 ("Lift travel timeout error", per service manual, page 8-6)

Usually using a paper towel to clean the rail fixes these issues temporarily. After 5 hours of meddling,
testing and research that says to replace every part, I took the "Rail Cleaner" pad (that
has some sort of oil within it) and wiped down the Main Rail that the Carriage rides upon,
all the way down the entire Main Rail. The error codes stopped, and I was able to print
again.

The occurrence of the error codes & carriage stopping only occurred with a paper roll in
the unit. If happened while printing (on left edge of paper, or middle, or right edge of
paper), and sometimes just after loading a paper roll while not printing when I think it
may have been checking the right edge of paper. When the error occurs the carriage stops
fast and makes a clunk or bang. This error had nothing to do with the purge unit or
anything to the right or left of the printing area.

What bugs me is that the user manual and service manual says do not oil/lubricate the Main Rail.

Good luck!

Announcements