cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s110 wifi access point problems

rainingmisery
Apprentice

I am trying to connect my camera to wifi by adding it as an access point.  I typed in the password correctly but it keeps telling me unable to connect.  Please help! Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hello Rainingmisery,

Rather than going through the steps here through the Canon Forum, we would actually like to direct you to our web site where we have a dedicated section on getting the PowerShot S110 connected wirelessly. 

We anticipated that our customers would like more in depth information on wireless connections and as such made a specialized support site complete with videos and articles dedicated to this camera. 

The main PowerShot S110 wireless help web site is here.

Here you will see specific videos and at the bottom are links to articles for making wireless connections through WPS or Manual.  We think you will find this quite useful in setting up the camera wirelessly. 

If you need further assistance or would like to speak to someone directly, we have our world class technical support team at your disposal.  Get in touch with us through our service and support site

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements