Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

"Cannot log into Web service" error when tying to use Wifi to connect to Google Drive or Facebook

We have a relatively new Canon Powershot s120.  Up until a few days ago, it worked just fine to connect to the Wifi and upload pictures to both Google Drive and Facebook.  Now, every time I try to connect, I get a message "Cannot log into Web service"

I have already tried removing Google Drive from the Camera and re-adding it.  I went into the Canon Image Gateway website and disconnected and then reconnected the service.  That didn't do anything.

Would really appreciate any tips anyone has.

Thanks!

New Contributor

Re: "Cannot log into Web service" error when tying to use Wifi to connect to Google Drive

Problem sorted - there is a new set of terms and conditions which came out on the 6th August.

You have to log in under your current user name & password and agree to them and it works again. I spent a frustrating hour doiung this until I found out that this had happened!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: "Cannot log into Web service" error when tying to use Wifi to connect to Google Drive

I have tghe same problem with FB