cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Movies to DVD

nikki
Contributor

How do I get a movie that I recorded in full hd on my camera onto a dvd so I may watch it on a tv in a dvd player?

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi nikki! So that everyone's on the same page, it will be helpful to know what equipment you're using, any error messages you're getting, and the Computer Operating system if applicable. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community help you! Thanks and have a great day!

I have a powershot sx260.  I have two different computers, one with windows xp and one with windows 7.  I haven't had any error messages as I haven't tried to put it on a DVD as I don't know how.

Mykolas
Authority

Hi nikki,

What you are trying to do requires special DVD burning software.  Canon does not make such software, but it is common to find out there on the market.  Your computer's manufacturer may have some suggestions as to what will work with your computers.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements