cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving a photo after increasing view to 50%

amyle
Contributor

Is it possible to increase a photo view to 50% and save it that way in digital photo pro? It would be awesome if I could 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

You will have to ask in a digital photo-pro website.

What you can do is crop the photo which will remove all the parts you don't want. Some software - like Apple's Photos will do this without touching the original wo you can revert the change.

Thanks. I use the Digital Photo Professional software by Canon. I figured people in this group would be familiar with that 🙂 

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@amyle wrote:

Is it possible to increase a photo view to 50% and save it that way in digital photo pro? It would be awesome if I could 🙂

Use the Crop Tool.  It can cut out part of a photo, and make a new photo out of it when you do a "Convert and Save".

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Thank you 🙂 I have a photo of a blue heron in flight and when I zoom in it is so nice, I want to save it larger but I will try cropping and see if that works for me 🙂

Oh, *that* digital photo pro. 8^)

I usually say DPP.

I think cropping is your best bet, though full shot can be pretty dramatic, too:

IMG_1011.jpg

@kvbarkley wrote:

Oh, *that* digital photo pro. 8^)

I usually say DPP.

I think cropping is your best bet, though full shot can be pretty dramatic, too:

IMG_1011.jpg

Nice.  Don't crop your shot too much, because you will lose context.  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements