cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to increase the video recording volume on my Powershot 300 HS?

bigcam59
Apprentice

it seems that when I record video with my powershot 300 HS, the sound volume seems low when played back. I thopught it might be because I had my finger over the microphones, but that's not it. Is there a way to make recorded videos louder?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Bigcam59,

Thank you for taking the time to post.

While the recording level (mic level) is automatically controlled and cannot be overridden, the playback volume can be controlled.

Press the <> button to increase the volume.

If you're encountering these difficulties you play your movies on your computer, please contact us for assistance.  For contact options, please click here.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Bigcam59,

Thank you for taking the time to post.

While the recording level (mic level) is automatically controlled and cannot be overridden, the playback volume can be controlled.

Press the <> button to increase the volume.

If you're encountering these difficulties you play your movies on your computer, please contact us for assistance.  For contact options, please click here.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements