Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

I cannot connect my Canon Elph 360 to my mac computer. I am running the OS X Yosemite.

I cannot connect my Canon Elph 360 to my Mac Computer. I am running the OS X Yosemite.

Respected Contributor

Re: I cannot connect my Canon Elph 360 to my mac computer. I am running the OS X Yosemite.

What happens when you try? Have you tried plugging it in while running image capture?

New Contributor

Re: I cannot connect my Canon Elph 360 to my mac computer. I am running the OS X Yosemite.

Trying to connect over WI-FI. The camera sees the network but does not accept the password. Can not connect.

Respected Contributor

I think you will have to call Canon. I just use the USB cable.

New Contributor

where do you get the usb cable my alpha 360 doesnt have a cable or a port to put the cable into, very disappointing