cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having problems with my Canon S100 camera. The shutter is not working correctly.

thomross
Contributor

I hope this is the right place to post a complaint about my Canon S100 camera's shutter not working correctly.  My daughter purchased two of these cameras, one for me, and one for herself.  Both cameras are having the same problem.  I hope Canon can help us with this serious problem.  What good is a camera if it does not take pictures?

12 REPLIES 12

Could the Canon reps please correct the listing of serial numbers to include the series numbers of the "definitely affected" cameras. Your list is incomplete. Crediting or blaming the issue on a singular country, when Canon is an international supplier seems pretty archaic in this day and age.
It seems strange that we, as a community of owners, are not allowed to share the first two digits, but you, as suppliers, publish full details and link directly and freely to this. Why is our list "traceable" and removed by Canon, whereas your is not?
Can we play by the same rules here? The owners are not trying to cheat Canon. So many of us have owned multiple Canon products.

BRAVO !!!  Angela !!!!

Correction. Sorry thomrose
Please post the first two digits of the series number, such as 41 or 42 or 46, NOT the whole serial number, which would be traceable personal information, as pointed out by Stephen, the moderator.
My apologies for any confusion.
Announcements