cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the pixel setting on my Powershot sx160 IS ? I need to change it to 3 MP

AppraiserBret
Apprentice

I use WinTotal which is a real estate appraisal program and it requires that my camera be set to 3MP in order for the pictures to be uploaded and displayed properly.

Thanks for your help in advance !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hsbn
Whiz
Press <Fucntion/Set> and change the image quality. However, on your camera there is no setting get 3Mpx. You have L (16Mpx), M1 (8Mpx), M2 (2Mpx) and S(0.3Mpx). So you'll have to resize photo in your computer anyway. There are free software to do this too. I personally like Irfanview. It's fast and free and lite.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

hsbn
Whiz
Press <Fucntion/Set> and change the image quality. However, on your camera there is no setting get 3Mpx. You have L (16Mpx), M1 (8Mpx), M2 (2Mpx) and S(0.3Mpx). So you'll have to resize photo in your computer anyway. There are free software to do this too. I personally like Irfanview. It's fast and free and lite.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide
Announcements