cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload photos to PC?

Dion
Contributor

Just bought a Canon SX60 HS today. How are you supposed to upload photos to a PC without them providing a USB lead?

I keep going round in circles on this, getting directed to download CameraWindow but it only seems to go to a smartphone rather than a PC. 

I'm completely astonished at how difficult and confusing it is to perform this most basic task. Am I missing something? Why are USBs not provided?

12 REPLIES 12

and why would I download the Windows 7 software when I'm on Windows 10?

Hi Dion! 
Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

You can find the contact information for our friends at Canon UK at https://www.canon.co.uk/

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Dion,

Thank you for your reply.

The site for our software and manuals for your camera (http://www.canon.com/icpd/) is provided on page 128kucjub of the Camera User Guide for your camera.

You may directly access the site for your camera by clicking here. Once on our site, scroll down to "Drivers & Downloads", then locate the drop-down menu below that. If your computer uses Windows 10, please use the drop-down menu to choose "Windows 8.1" or "Windows 8.1 (x64)". If your computer uses Mac Sierra or Mac El Capitan, please choose "OS X Yosemite v10.10".

You'll now be able to access the Digital Camera Software 4.3 [Windows] (or [Mac OS X]) and associated program updates.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements