cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Canon SX50 Owner

TonyBritton
Enthusiast

Hello All,

While I do own a few point-and-shoot cameras, the SX50 remains my very favorite camera. I favor portrait style captures of birds & wildlife and I purchased the SX50 specifically to use the zoom to "fill the frame" with relatively close proximity subjects. It's such an honor to be in the presence of birds & wildlife, which are truly living works of art! 

I also thought it'd be nice to post an "issue-free" thread that celebrates the joy of using a camera that's performing as expected and as desired. Here's a link to my Canon SX50 Gallery, which features many examples of the types of images I enjoy capturing. I hope you'll enjoy these images! I post-process my photographs using Photoshop Elements 12 and Topaz Labs DeNoise software.

Canon SX50 HS Gallery

Best regards,

Tony

"My wife & I make the perfect point-and-shoot photography team. She points and I shoot!"

2 REPLIES 2

Grazie
Rising Star

Tony, totally delicious and sumptuous work. I'm going back to your Gallery to view ALL as part of my Sunday Treats! Thank you.

Hi Grazie,

Thank you for your gastronomically delightful response! Note that every bird & wildlife subject featured in my gallery were created using only the finest, natural, organic ingredients available! Smiley Very Happy

Bon Appétit!

Tony

Announcements