cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer/camera doesn't work

Jordynalexisfri
Apprentice

Hello I have a problem with my camera/printer I have had no problems until now. I was trying to printer pictures for mothers day but it wasn't printing it was just loading saying 36% and I tried to turn it off but it won't turn off it just stays on so now there is just a white light blinking on and off the whole time now. It still takes pictures it just doesn't turn off or print and it seems like I tried everything so can someone please help me and fast its for mothers day this Sunday.

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• What is the exact model of the Canon equipment you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
• Do you see any error messages?
• If you're using your product with a computer, which version of Windows or macOS are you using?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

It's a canon ivy cliq 2 camera 

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

You can try a new micro sd card, but that is about all you can do. You could also load a new paper pack.

You might try holding the on/off button a long time to see if it finally turns off.

We don't have much experience with these.

Announcements