cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

showing code 6000 contact repair

Blackjack10
Apprentice

Hello:   I have had absolutely nothing with trouble with this machine since I bought it.  I loved my first one, but it wasn't wireless and I wanted a little more convenience around the house.  This machine has just about ruined me on Canon items.  It has been nothing but trouble since I bought it.  I have done all it says to do, and it still comes up with the Code 6000 number.  What do I need to do?   I have tried all it told me to, with no luck, and I surely am not willing to put more money into this pc.

Please advise. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Blackjack10!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Dafox
Apprentice
I have the same situation with mx922 all I was trying to do was make copies per the top loader.

I have two other Canon first mg3520 that I could no longer get to scan multiple pages to one PDF gave an error missing driver. Screwed up two laptops in the network trying to add the driver!

Second one I just opened and loaded to the desktop.

I have things stored on the Garden I just fixed the laptops since November.i can not add a new Canon without losing the info from the first Canon Garden. How frustrating it is because I just lost that Canon information from the second Canon on the desktop computer good thing I only had four things scanned and saved that Garden.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello. 

Please try the following to see if we can resolve the 6000 error:

1.  Turn the printer off.

2.  Unplug the power from the printer for at least 5-10 minutes.

3.  While unplugged, remove any paper from the unit.

4.  Double check for any obstructions found in the unit or paper paths.

5.  If no obstructions are found, plug the power back in and turn the unit on.

If the issue persists, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements