cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selphy cp910 freeze at home screen

josekleber
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a photo printer canon selphy cp910, and it's frozen at home screen.

Have anything can I do to solve it?

Thanks.

23 REPLIES 23

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi josekleber,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi

If you're in Lebanon, our friends at Canon Middle East can help you.  You'll find them at http://www.canon-me.com

Audacity  Find My iPhone Origin

@Patrick wrote:

Hi josekleber,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case. 

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. Audacity - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). Find My iPhone A Canon technical Origin support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

did you ever make sense of it. mine has worked fine and now the majority of a sudden stuck on the standard screen.

dluvpink
Apprentice

did you ever figure it out.  mine has worked fine and now all of a sudden....stuck on the canon screen. 

dluvpink
Apprentice

has anyone figured out how to unfreeze the selphy CP910???  has worked fine now stuck on the Canon screen. 

Hi dluvpink,

It's recommended that you reach out to our US-based technical support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) for further troubleshooting. 

dluvpink
Apprentice
Thank you, will call Tuesday

dannybakhos
Apprentice

i have the same problem, but i live in Lebanon (middle east) who can i contact?

Hi, dannybakhos!

If you're in Lebanon, our friends at Canon Middle East can help you.  You'll find them at http://www.canon-me.com

We hope this helps!

Announcements