cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Printer is in an error state" and I can't fix it! Pixma mx310

seecee
Apprentice

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printer.  I've run Windows online troubleshooting.  I've downloaded new drivers.  I've restarted the computer, the printer, and everything I can turn on and off.  I've tried different USB ports.  I've listed the printer as the default.  Nada.  "Printer is not responding" is the status report.  If I delete the document in the queue, it tells me that the status report is printing, then that it can't print, then it deletes itself, then it cycles over again with the status report in the queue, etc.  If anyone at canon or anyplace else can help me, I'd be very grateful.  Otherwise, this baby goes out the window and I find a different company to get a printer from.   Argh!

1 REPLY 1

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi seecee,

You mentioned that the printer has an error, what is the exact error that appears on the LCD screen of your printer?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements