cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing photos on Canon iP110 from Photoshop app

bwolpow
Apprentice

My Canon iP110 printer will print photos ONLY with the My Image Garden. I want to print from my Photoshop app and always have this printer selected. How can I get free of My Image Garden and print from Photoshop?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you so much; I assumed there was a fee.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi bwolpow,

Once your image is open in Photoshop, if you click on File and then Print, is the PIXMA iP110 listed as a printer that you can select?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/contactus

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

As I said in my post, I always make sure the Canon is selected. The photo paper goes through slowly and comes out blank.

Hi bwolpow,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much; I assumed there was a fee.

Announcements