cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no scan button in the In My Garden software?

klamb1111
Apprentice

How do I get the scan option to appear in the In My Garden software? I have the 2.1.0 version and have the mg 3520 printer.

3 REPLIES 3

klamb1111
Apprentice

Forgot to mention I am on Windows 7 (64 bit).

I am experiencing same problem with my MX925 and I am also running on OS win7 64bit. There is also a problem with having the scanner failing to appear on 'devices and printers list' also there appears to be a futher issue with loading set up. the odd thing is that the other win7 64 bit on the home LAN does not appear to have the same problems. Go figure.

What I finally did was go to Canon's web page and email them. They sent me a list of steps too uninstall the software using the install cd. Then I had to go to their web site and download the software from there (they give you the file name) as appearantly the install software does not have the part for the scanner. Go figure! The only thing they sent me instructions for Windows 8 which is a bit different for Windows 7 but I was finally ably to figure it out and it now works. If you go to their contact page there is an email form to ask them questions. They did reply within 24 hours. Just stress that you have Windows 7 and not 8 as that was a bit confusing for me. Hope this helps.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements