cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx 922 restart

thehlb
Apprentice

My mx 922 has to be restarted nearly everytime I want to use it.  Any time the computer sleeps (like overnight) the next time I want to print, it won't unless I restart printer.  

12 REPLIES 12

Canon - 

Issue still exists - nothing you suggest works and it is NOT my router.  Wasted another 40 minutes last night with Verizon and all is fine, nothing being restricted.  How about you step up and replace this piece of junk? It's less than a year old and useless.  A response would be nice.

I would just like to say for the record:  I love my Canon MX922!!!   I had problems with the wireless connection as well, and I ended up just running a cable from the router to the printer and changing the configuration from wireless to wired.  Problem solved.  This may not be practical for you, in which case, you can ignore this comment.

However - everything about this printer works great!  The ink is incredibly cheap (online with AMazon or other sources) and it does everything I need!  It prints, copies in black and white and color, it faxes etc. etc.  The color photos are awesome.

THe best thing for me is the ink is SOOOO cheap!  Every other printer I have owned has been a money pit.  This one was $99 and the ink is just a few dollars a cartridge.

NOTE: I do NOT work for Canon either!!

DMWIlson34: I agree - when the printer works, it is awesome. Quality is great and ink is comparatively inexpensive. Problem is when used wirelessly, it is practically useless - just a big paper weight
Announcements