cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip7250 CD not printing -- Code 1001 "No tray inserted or no CD in tray"

Wygruft
Apprentice

I get Error code 1001 "No tray inserted or no CD in tray" when printing on ip7250 using Easy Photo Print EX.

I am sure the tray is inserted correctly (exactly as on the picture on the tray). A printable CD is in the tray. Tried many times, tried switching the printer off and on.

(It used to work before, I'm not doing this for the first time. It's not the "close the tray" error as others have reported.)

Thanks for any suggestions.

4 REPLIES 4

Wygruft
Apprentice

It turned out I had a different type of the CD tray than required by my printer. Canon, why there is not a single tray for all your printers?

I have the same problem with my canon pixma mg 7150  "No tray inserted or no CD in tray". what is the solution then? I'm confused...

Hello. How do you managed to make it work? I have exactly the same problem... Thanks.

Hi Limbuta!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please http://www.canon.com, and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements