cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip110 won't say online - Macbook Pro + Macbook Air

awalkley
Apprentice

Hi. I recently purchased the ip110 as a home office computer and have tried it on both my work MacBook Air and my personal MacBook Pro. Each time I need to print something, the printer goes offline (thought it might be my VPN connection for work) but have tried without the VPN as well. Have probably installed the driver 30x and it only takes occassionally to locate it on the network. Any suggestions on how to fix to keep it online? It is set to be the "default" printer on both devices but can never get it back online without a laborious process of re-installing everything with multiple tries to locate it on the network.

Thanks in advance! 

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

When the printer is being used wirelessly, you will not be able to use the printer while the computer is connected to a VPN.

If you frequently switch between the VPN connection, you should switch to using a direct USB connection with the printer to avoid communication issues.

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements