cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iP7250 refuses to print from the upper tray

ricecrispies
Apprentice

I've been trying to print on 4"x6" paper from the upper cassette of my iP7250. In the printer preferences I choose 4"x6" and a message tells me that the upper tray is selected. But if I close the preferences and reopen them, it tells me that it will print on A4 paper and that the lower tray is selected. If I do try to print after selecting the upper tray, it will still try to print from the lower tray.

The application I am trying to print from is Affinity Photo. I made sure to enable the fit-to-paper option in the application's print dialogue.

How can I get the printer to print from the upper tray?

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ricecrispies,

As a test, please try printing your 4" x 6" photo using Easy-PhotoPrint EX.

To open this program in Windows 7, please click on the Windows Start button, All Programs, Canon Utilities folder and then Easy-PhotoPrint EX.

To open this program in Windows 10, please click on the Windows Start button, Canon Utilities folder and then Easy-PhotoPrint EX.

To open this program on Mac OS X, from the Go menu of Finder, please open the Applications folder, the Canon Utilities folder and then Easy-PhotoPrint EX.

If this is not installed, it is available for download from Canon UK's web site:

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/printers/inkjet/pixma_ip_series/pixma_ip7...)

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements