cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iP3000 prints on multiple pages instead of on one page. I can't get it to fit on one page.

MadelineB
Contributor

9 REPLIES 9

Ramona
Authority

Hi MadelineB,

To ensure the best print quality, the machine allows a margin along each edge of media. The actual printable area will be the area inside these margins.  When printing on 8.5 x 11" (Letter) sized paper, the printable area is 8.00 x 10.7 inches.  Ensuring the document contents fall within the printable area should allow it to print completely on one page.  Should you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.  A Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I've had this printer for years and have never had a problem before.  Recently, when I try to print a coupon from a merchant's email link the coupon prints on two or three pages.  I've tried setting the printer to "shrink to fit" and "5x7" size print and neither works.  It still prints on multiple pages.  I've contacted the merchant and they have not gotten any other complaints.  It's the printer.  Do you have any suggestions?

Hello.

Does this happen when you print from any program or does this only occur with your coupon printouts?

For faster assistance, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This only happens with coupon print outs and only from this one merchant.

Hello.

The issue would have to be related to the program that is being used or the coupons themselves.

Check to see if you can save the coupon as a PDF file for printing in another program.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

That won't work.  The merchant sends me a link that click on and then the coupon prints.  I don't see the coupon until it is printed.  If I saw the coupon I would copy, paste and print it without any trouble.

I'm just back from vacation.  I still can't print these coupons on one page.  Any more suggestions?

Hello.

Since you can print correctly from any other program besides these particular coupon items, we would have to advise that you contact the vendor of those coupons to see if there are any alternative formats for you to use or print. 

If you experience any difficulties with other programs or documents, find more help at Contact Us.

Thanks, but that was the first thing that I tried.  They said that it must be a problem with my printer.  I guess that I'm stuck with printing their coupons on multiple pages.

Announcements