cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cannot go ahead with the canon my image, the canon my image garden open but froze on the first pag

JeannetteC
Apprentice

HI

I was doing printing the cd with an image, i t was going correct. but one day later, i cannot do the same work the logiciel

froze on the first page

i cannot go further (excuse my english), i close the computer, reopen again, it works yesterday but not today, how can make it works. thank you for your comments, you are very kind

JeannetteC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jason
Whiz

Hi, JeannetteC!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have and the version of Windows or Mac in use.

Also, we wanted to mention that the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click http://global.canon/en.html and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz

Hi, JeannetteC!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have and the version of Windows or Mac in use.

Also, we wanted to mention that the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click http://global.canon/en.html and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

thank you , i am in C anada, i wused Canon PIxma ip 7220.and thank you for the answer , i will go further with the link that you have provided. Jeannette C
Announcements