12-24-2012 08:45 AM
Please try the following to connect the unit to your new router:
1. Go to the Home menu or press the Home button.
2. Use the up or down arrow keys until Setup appears, then press the softkey under Setup.
3. Select Wireless LAN Setup and press OK.
4. If prompted to active the Wireless LAN, choose Yes and press OK.
5. Select Other Setup and press OK.
6. When your access point appears, select it and press OK.
7. Enter your encryption key and press OK.
8. Confirm the key is correct and press OK.
9. Once the connection is complete, press OK.
Once this has been done, try printing to test the unit.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.