cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message B200.

BrianA
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MP560-have received an error B200 message. What does that indicate? Is there something I can do?
Thanks

B

10 REPLIES 10

kbishop
Apprentice

I have the same error, did you figure it out? thanks for any help you can provide

I called Canon service and they said that it could be the printer head or the main board. In either case the repair cost would be over $100, more than I paid for the unit. I found a more advanced Canon model MG5200 on sale at Walmart for $59.00. The Canon Loyalty Discount Programapplies only to current models and again, the cost to me would have been over $140.00.

B

I was checking ink levels and after replacing a cartridge I received an error message B200. I unplugged the unit, and later replugged it but I still get the same message. Any ideras?
Thanks.

B

BrianA. —  thanks for posting your follow up and your experience calling Canon Tech Support. My 5-yr. old PM560 just crapped out with the B200 error and your post was exactly what I needed — so thank you. You saved me time and frustration and unneccessary wait time with the Support staff, just so I could find out that I need to buy a new printer.

- Steve

MzOrdee49
Apprentice

What can I do about this message B200, I've tried everything it told me to do, and nothing is helping, please help me. I can't afford to purchase a new printer. Thank you

Hi everyone,

If you're still running into the B200 error code after unplugging the printer for at least 10 minutes, you'll want to contact our technical support agents.  Just click on Contact Us to drop us a line.

Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Julius,

Can you be more specific in how to drop you a line? When I click on Contact us, do I click on Email? What is the best way?

Thanks

Hi Printer4Us!

Our Technical Support Team is available either by email or by phone, depending on which method of communication is most convenient for you! 

Our Phone support is open Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, excluding holidays, and email is 24/7. Again just click the CONTACT US link if you need a Technical Support agent!

Printer shut down during printing.  Followed instructions to unplugged, press power button 10 times. Nothing happened.  Still dead.  Tried some other buttons at same time as power, notably stop button, and error B200 came up in window.  Well I guess I should be thankful I have power.  What can I do now.

Announcements