cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon 452 support code 1250

araten
Apprentice

I have a new canon 452 and get support code 1250 both from my macbook as well as from my iphone 5. Appreciate any help

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi araten,

To try and resolve the 1250 error, please ensure that the printer is located on a flat surface without anything underneath of it, and also ensure that the paper output tray of the printer is open.  If you still experience the error, please click on the Contact Us link below for further assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

araten
Apprentice
Got an email from Canon that product must be defective and should be returned wherein they will send me a REFURBISHED machine. No thank you. Went back to retail store and got my money back. Won't buy another Canon with a refurbished policy.

loriand
Contributor
I get 1250, 5100, 6000, 8000 errors. I have been trying to fix them for 3 days. I can't afford to buy a new printer until next month. I have urgent things to print and scan before then. Wish I bought an HP instead of this piece of garbage Canon. I have tried everything.
Announcements